Novus Consulting is seeking for a motivated, creative and qualified Business Development Manager to join its team. The successful candidate is expected to work with the Novus team in different consultancy, IT and development projects.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify and seek new business/project opportunities;
- Prepare project proposals for various projects;
- Coordinate team members’ input with regards to project proposal preparation;
- Analyze prevalent market conditions for company and clients;
- Locate potential business deals by exploring partnerships with companies or institutions and new clients in the marketplace;
- Review and monitor strategies of related fields of business;
- Assist senior consultants and/or managers in coordinating assignments by contributing to the development of project plans, and liaising with client staff;
- Prepare narrative and financial reports for various donor funded projects under their standard guidelines;
- Prepare oral presentations for consulting and development projects;
- Ascertain that follow up procedures for all business development procedures are handled timely and efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate and build rapport with clients;
- Ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior level business executives;
- Excellent drafting skills for project proposal preparation;
- Be analytical, flexible, cross functional and creative thinker with a collaborative approach to perform his/her responsibilities;
- Proven ability to work in a team-orientated environment;
- Capable of working independently and of setting deadlines to ensure that the tasks are carried out
- Proficiency in English and Albanian language;
- Other relevant skills for consultancy industry.
- A Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA), or other related fields;
- At least 3 years of experience working with national and international stakeholders;
- At least 2 years of work experience with private sector and development projects;
- Demonstrated experience working with Donor community in Kosovo is an advantage.
Interested candidates should send their resumes electronically to email@example.com by July 25, 2017.