Novus Consulting is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Engineer. The successful candidate is expected to work full-time and on-site, on projects currently under development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Serve as single point of contact and cyber security consultant for security experiments research projects and programs
- Develop and continuously improve security specifications and policies for mobility and connected vehicle products and features
- Actively participate in applying cyber security best practices to product development projects and programs
- Support major product programs with additional cyber security needs as required
- 2+ years of experience in a cyber security position with technical cyber security expertise and knowledge
- 2+ years of experience in a mobile application or cloud infrastructure engineering
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Experience with Cloud computing security (preferred)
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Very good skills working in group.
The following qualifications are preferred:
- BS degree in computer science
- CCNA Security Certificate
- CCNP Security Certificate
- CISSP Certificate
- CEH (certified ethical hacker) Certificate
Employee will be remunerated with a competitive salary ranging from 700 – 1,350 EUR depending on experience and skills.
If you are interested, please send your resume (as well as any other information that you consider relevant) and motivation letter to email@example.com, by clearly stating the position you are applying for. The deadline for sending your application is 20 January, 2017, 17:00 CET.