Novus Consulting is seeking an experienced IT Network Engineer. The successful candidate is expected to work full-time and on-site, on projects currently under development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides advanced support for technology where he is expert with minimal supervision.
- Provides support for complex technological systems architectures.
- Designs, creates technical specifications for projects with clients according to the needs and requirements of the business
- Perform evaluations of some of the projects of proper expertise
- Works as a Team Leader, directing, monitoring and training his team to work on certain projects.
- Presents technical solutions to company’s clients according to proper expertise
- Describes the required resolution according expertise available
- Advanced knowledge in Networking / Security
- 3-5 years’ experience in networking
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to explain technical issues clearly
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Very good skills working in group
The following qualifications are preferred:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- CCNP R&S (routing &switching) Certificate
- CCNP Security Certificate
- Operating systems Certificates
- Other security certificates relevant to IT security
Employee will be remunerated with a competitive salary ranging from 600 – 1,000 EUR depending on experience and skills.
If you are interested, please send your resume (as well as any other information that you consider relevant) and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, by clearly stating the position you are applying for. The deadline for sending your application is 20 January, 2017, 17:00 CET.